Mass Times and Schedule of Services at St. Mary’s and St. Stephen’s Catholic Churches – Medina and Middleport, NY
- 8:30 AM St. Stephen’s Worship Site, Middleport
- 11 AM St. Mary’s Worship Site, Medina
- Monday 7:30 AM St. Mary’s Worship Site, Medina
- Tuesday 7:30 AM St. Mary’s Worship Site, Medina
- Wednesday 5:30 PM St. Stephen’s Site, Middleport
- Thursday 7:30 AM St. Mary’s Worship Site, Medina
- Friday 7:30 AM St. Mary’s Worship Site, Medina
Baptisms are held after the 11 AM Mass on Sunday. Please call the parish office to set up the required Baptismal Instruction for the parents and godparents, if possible. Godparents must have a letter of recommendation from their respective parishes.
The Sacrament of Anointing of the Sick is available by appointment. Please call the parish office to make arrangements.
The Sacrament of Reconciliation is available on Saturday from 2:30 PM to 3:30 PM at St. Mary’s Church in Medina, or
Engaged couples are to make wedding arrangements at least four months in advance. One party must be a registered member of the parish. Pre-Marital Instructions are required. Weddings may be scheduled Friday evening or on a Saturday up to 1 PM in the afternoon or at 5:30 PM.
First Friday at 12 Noon to 5 PM during September through June.
Monday at 7 PM in May and October
St. Mary’s Roman Catholic Church is located at 211 Eagle Street in Medina, New York. St. Stephen’s Roman Catholic Church is located at 19 Vernon Street in Middleport, New York. Both churches are part of Holy Trinity Parish. Rectory is located at 211 Eagle Street in Medina.